Friday, May 26, 2006

Where To Find The Extender On Your Sony Bravia

The "experts" and the plane into the Pentagon Vera

Sing does not trust Maurizio Blondet and instead believe the "experts." But I do not trust the "experts" and are convinced that it is their responsibility to determine what is the truth. They are men too. And more claim tell the truth when you knock them in the face of their supposed "authority", the more I will send them to fuck off. Determine what the truth is up to each of us documents as possible and applying common sense. And form an opinion without being influenced by all the bullshit: the "communists", the "Cattle Northern League, Berlusconi and so on. Bullshit! I just do not understand how we can identify so well with a political fanatic. Boh ...

However, the ' article to Blondet and I believe I read that says, at least in part, sensible things. Chemmifrega if it's a conspiracy!

The truth is a crock scattered by the wind. You can find specks everywhere.

Oh yeah, do not shed doubt there is time. But please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment