Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Cough, Chills, Lower Back Pain

Italy

Al beyond the things he says, that gives me the most trouble of ' interview released by Prodi is that, once again, does not hesitate to speak ill of Italy and Italians. It does so by applying to a foreign journalist, then to a foreign audience.

It 's a bad habit that, unfortunately, have many left-wing politicians. Italian.

E 'is very unlikely that a politician of any other part of the world to zero shots in this way about their country.

What then do it even the prime minister is on the edge of reality.

Many Italians (especially those who vote on the left), admittedly, have this bad habit of speaking ill of themselves. And to encourage and approve foreigners who speak against the Italians. Which I can not help but despise us for it.

speak too badly of Italy. But I do so only with their compatriots. I would not dream of doing with foreigners. And when I hear foreigners speak against Italy and the Italians, eat your face. And these, inevitably, they are surprised, we are evil. Why are used to give feel right. It is from those whom they are gossiping. I have always considered

Prodi a "smart". But after this release I think it's really an idiot. Already enjoyed bad press, abroad. After this interview, his image as a court jester Italic (European Union), the Italic obsequious waiter ready to take the tinitinnar the bell of his foreign masters (which will not fail to give him a pocket money for his services) has been finally confirmed.

And you who gloat about the interview of Mr Prodi, you're idiots. Do not you realize that shit on him to pull a large part of Italians (more than half, to be precise) means take it upon yourself.

UPDATE: E 'confirmed: the professor is a court jester .

0 comments:

Post a Comment