Friday, May 15, 2009

Fraxel Laser For Under Eye

ENLARGED VIEW THE TOUR CONTINUES IN GREECE

continues its tour greek. Do the stages in the early morning and it is difficult to see other aircraft and controllers on line. After I flew to Alexandroupolis Ioannina, in Epirus. The approach was very funny, between high mountains and visibility is variable. Then I got in the Peloponnese, landing in Kalamata, a city with a large sea port. Just behind the city there are mountains over 2500 meters high, and the procedure requires a large holding on the Messinian Gulf to dispose of the height. To be honest, half the time of the flight has been involved in approaching the bay, with wide turns before the final alignment with the track 34.
Finally, I flew to Kavala in northern Greece. This question was very nice, and thanks to the clear blue sky, I have seen the gulf of Athens, then the Chalkidiki peninsula, and finally, thanks to the VOR / DME approach runway 05, the island of Tasso. Also on this occasion, the old filmed the landing ... and shame, I realized that the passengers applauded the touchdown ... it was a school field trip?

0 comments:

Post a Comment