The exhibition "Puccini and Lucca" flies in China!
It 'hard to contain their enthusiasm when they finally get through you see an ambitious project that has worked so hard.
"Puccini and Lucca in the world today is its implementation, after intensive work of the City of Lucca and Giacomo Puccini Foundation since January.
With this project I want to promote the link between our city and the composer, Giacomo Puccini, Lucca to give an international exposure and to give impetus to cultural exchanges.
The idea is very simple, though its implementation has been very demanding: the "Puccini and Lucca, Palazzo Guinigi made to last, 2008, was revised in a flexible construction to be carried (carried out thanks to the contribution of Fondazione Banca del Monte di Lucca) is literally and exported on a world tour. In this way, I wanted to emphasize not only the talent Master the art of Lucca, but also to the splendid architecture of our city.
The show is ready for its first stop in China, from November 26 will be hosted by the exhibition space of the city of Nanjing. I'm so excited the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing part of the delegation representing the city of Lucca and Puccini Foundation: I am in fact present at the Nanjing Municipal Museum for the ribbon-cutting ceremony in the presence of the Chinese authorities. It 's a project that I have a lot of details and I believe a lot, and with me all the administration (no coincidence that the delegation is traveling at their own expense!).
For me this first stage is an important goal, but also a new starting point. My goal is to talk about the cultural value and beauty of Lucca, in order to help increase the interest of an international audience more and more qualified for an economic exchange but also for cultural enrichment.
I think that pride and satisfaction is not just me and the entire administration, but also and above all the citizens of Lucca: it is to them that I dedicate this work, and I want to share it with them.
Thanks to everyone who supported me - and even those who have encouraged me, drawing attention to the Administration on the "phenomenon" Puccini.
Letizia Bandoni
0 comments:
Post a Comment