I just retired to post a registered letter, which I gladly publish it.
In 2002 I published on the old site Aliditalia a page, in which I described the scenario of freeware airfields designed for FS2002, and that could be downloaded from the Virtual Flight Turin. I reported on the page the list of airfields designed, with indications as described in the readme of the software. After 7 years I discovered that the initials of those airfields are subject to copyright, they can not be used, even in the room confessionis, even to indicate a track to be used with an old flight simulator. Upon receipt of the notice, and threatened with legal action to assess the damage, I removed the offending page from the initials of the airfields. Having lost the source file of the page no longer see the images of the scene, very funny and I used a long time. Provider and republish them here, has anyone tried this scenario with FSX?
0 comments:
Post a Comment