Tampere - Bremen (Germany) Bremen - Edinburgh (Scotland)
Two stages are very long, tedious and in some ways with some blocks of the simulator memory.
Luckily I got into the habit of saving every ten minutes, so I do not start all over again, I shall remain a mystery why this fault occurs. As I got closer to both airports have been assisted by auditors on IVAO, and Bremen in the snow - there was traffic of other aircraft including an old Lockheed Constellation.
Unfortunately, not all aircraft are displayed with the livery, it would be necessary to disable the preview of DX10, but doing so would lose several frames of framerate, so I have to compromise.
In approaching the old Edinburgh, who celebrates his name day, it was fun to make the movie that I propose, and finally, click the shift key + O began to move the camera. It came out a nice movie, with fog typical of Scotland at the first light of day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment