While I was in Corfu, I took the opportunity to make a short trip out tour, and I did a touch and go at the base of Amiko Dakovica, Kosovo . We had done a scene for FS2000 nine years ago, and I'll talk about Blog last 2005. But back to our tour. Even today, the stage is challenging, the airport of destination: Innsbruck. Take-off from Corfu
LGKR_APP under control, I assign the SID TIGRA ONE BRAVO, and I am the first gradually climb to FL140 and then to the final flight level 300.
After ten minutes I leave the greek airspace and passes control to Brindisi (LIBB_CTR) following me while flying over the Adriatic coast along the route BIS (Brindisi) VIE (Vieste) PES (Pescara) ANC (Ancona). The weather is overcast, there is a mass of clouds below 20,000 feet, which prevent us from seeing the landscape, so the flight continued with only the regular analysis of the instruments, as long as the vertical arrived in Bolzano (BZO) there are some glimpses of opening and began to descend. LGKR_APP under control, I assign the SID TIGRA ONE BRAVO, and I am the first gradually climb to FL140 and then to the final flight level 300.
Innsbruck airport is a difficult, at the bottom of the valley between high mountains, and requires careful preparation and study of maps of kneading to prevent against some top. There were no auditors at the time of My approach, and I decided to follow the "Special LOCDME EAST", which is indicated on the map Jeppesen.
You arrive on the vertical of Rattemberg NDB (RTT) and holding it down by making up to 9500 feet, after you exit the circling bow with 211 and it intercepts the localizer offset OEV (111.1) 22 miles from the airport. Continue the descent on heading 255 degrees, flying over the city and lands.
The surrounding landscape is beautiful, and the city, nestled between the mountains and major landmarks strorico, worth the visit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment