This time I'm in northern Germany, in Hamburg. I make the flight on Tuesday evening, and I find myself all German-speaking countries "full staffed." It 's amazing the amount of flights available on IVAO, and the quality of servers and ADSL lines shows the great leap that was made in a few years. Now it is an unlikely event that the link jumps or that there are delays. Everything runs smoothly, and the outward (Innsbruck-Hamburg) contact in Vienna control sequence (LOVV_CTR), Munchen Radar (EDMM_CTR), Bremen Radar (EDWW_CTR), Hamburg Approach and Tower (EDDH_APP and EDDH_TWR respectively). The flight over Germany, but still made with light and clear skies, turns out to be monotonous as in reality when you fly over Central Europe is difficult to distinguish between the sites. Bello instead the approach to the Hanseatic cities at night. The city of Hamburg
flows to my right, and clearly distinguishes the great port at the mouth of the Elbe, as well as some monuments such as the television tower, placed in the default scenery of FSX.
His return to Austria, Graz Airport, do it early in the morning are less fortunate, of course, there is no controller on line, I put on Unicom 122.80 and I do everything alone. Taking off from Hamburg is under a light rain, but then the sky is free, and as the first leg, I do not recognize anything that flies over the territory. Only the Danube is evident to me, and then the mountains of Carinthia where they are now approaching Graz, where he landed after 80 minutes of flight, following the ILS runway 35C. flows to my right, and clearly distinguishes the great port at the mouth of the Elbe, as well as some monuments such as the television tower, placed in the default scenery of FSX.
0 comments:
Post a Comment