Sunday, April 19, 2009

Miley Cyrus In Pink Skirt

IFR TOUR: Kerkyra / Corfu

New Tour LRU is a very interesting destination: Corfu, Greece.
The departure from Vienna is under intense time, the metar reports this:
LOWW 12006KT 060V170 9999 SCT050 FEW050CB BKN100 18/05 Q1013 NOSIG
under control LOWW_TWR Takeoff from runway 29, then I make a wide left turn and began the climb to FL100 with a first step of strong turbulence. After a few minutes later in the Hungarian airspace, going to the final level 290. The itinerary includes the overflight of Hungary (see the lake Balaton), Croatia for a short distance, then Serbia, Montenegro and Albania.
Even in these countries find flight controllers: I connect with Zagreb Control (LDZO_CTR) serving the territory of Croatia, Serbia and Control (LQSB_CTR) that follows me in Serbia and Montenegro. It 's time to begin to decline, from a distance I see Dalmatia, and thence along the Albanian coast, noting that in the baseline scenario for FSX has been "forgotten." There are some blunders, and it seems that it was not even used a little program very simple, the coastline extractor. .. I had used to draw scenarios for FS98.
Getting to Corfu is very beautiful and challenging. The airport has no ILS, and in the absence of controllers, I decided to approach "GAR VORDME Rwy35. You can follow him on the map Jeppesen
that I enclose.
You get to 4500 feet on the GAR VOR (it's next to the runway), then a turn to hdg 147 down to 2900 feet after 9 miles from the VOR.
Now viratone final right hdg 346, follow the runway lights (2 red and 2 white) and you land on runway 29, which is in part the sea ... seems to land on an aircraft carrier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment